Hi riders, our friend and Instagram follower @wallandroid has sent us some pics about his recycled fixed gear "Crescent", an old bicycle (as you can see in the pic before the restyling) from Gothenburg (Sweeden).
- Frame: Women's Crescent frame from the late 80's or early 90's.
- Fork/Headset: Original Crescent
- Crankset/Bottom Bracket: Original Crescent, 48t.
- Pedals: Biltema BMX pedals with noname ebay straps
- Drivetrain/Cog/Chainring/Chain: Velosolo 18t cog, KMC-chain
- Handlebars/Stem: Drop
- Saddle/Seatpost: E-bay
- Brakes: Original Crescent front brake, Biltema BMX brake lever.
- Front Wheel/Hub/Tire: Original rim (27"-1 1/4"), White wall tires 27x1"
- Rear Wheel/Hub/Tire: Original rim (27"-1 1/4"), black spokes, white wall tires 27x1", Formula TH-51 hub.
- Accessories: A handelbar mustasch bell
Thanks for your pics @wallandroid!