Peru...the world is not enough for fixed gear lovers!
As I have said, today we want to show you a really nice and well done refurbishment made by Francisco Tomey from Lima (Peru). As you can see in the pictures, Francisco he started with an old Holdsworth Record road bike, and after 6 months of hard work, he finally obtained this vintage style single speed in orange and chrome....love it...congrats Francisco!
- Frame: `72 Holdsworth Record Size 56cm
- Headseat: Campagnolo Record
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Chorus
- Crankset: Campagnolo Record 53T
- Hubset: Campagnolo Nuevo Grand Sport tipo QR 36H
- Handelbar: NJS Nitto Keirin B123
- Quill Stem: Nitto Young 3
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Supercorsa
- Seatpost: Campagnolo 1044 Nuovo Record
- Pedals: Campagnolo Triomphe
- Toe Clips: Campagnolo
- Straps: Christophe
- Bar tape: Schwinn Vintage tape
- Tires: Panaracer Pasela PT
- Rims: Mavic Open Sport 36H
- Freewheel: White Industries ENO Freewheel 19T
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Chain: 8speed YBN
- Seatpost bolt: Campagnolo 8x19mm
Gracias Francisco! Ahora a darle duro!