Happy "bluemonday" riders!
Our friend Cèdric from Cycles Lelapin has sent us their last creation called "Joel". Result of a long work of restoration and assembly, They are really happy to introduce us "Joel", the third bicycle created by Lelapin. Belonging to Joel, a French craftsman roofer based in Alsace, France who then offered it to his son, "Joel" is based on a vintage Vitus Motobecane frame that now wear the famous French Blue and many aesthetic details honoring Gordini and other Matra race cars of its time. Mixing vintage pieces and modern accessories "Joel" has been turned into a lightweight and sporty bicycle in the true racing spirit.
- Frame: Original vintage Vitus "Motobecane" 70'
- Color: French Blue paint work
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport Slick
- Brake outer cable: Velo Orange Braided Stainless Steel
- Brake Lever: 34R "two wires" polished brake lever <- AMAZING!
- Brake calipers: Polished vintage
- Handlebar: Aluminium Shallow Drop
- Stem: Original vintage ATAX
- Headset: NOS vintage
- Wheels: Aluminium Profiled
- Hub: Flip flop with 18 teeth fixed pinion & 18 teeth free wheel (Fixie & Singlespeed)
- Saddle and handlebar tape: Black Leather
- Pedals: Sport with chrome & black leather footstraps
- Seatpost: Aluminium Kalloy Aéro
- Crankset: 46 teeth Urban Track