Today we bring you another product review, fur sure you remember our past review of Metroflect decals, but today we want to show you how we are put more reflective decals in the front part of our frame, and red reflective decals in the back side of the frame, seat post and rear wheelrim.
As we told you in our past review, these reflective decals from Metroflect works!
That's the most important thing when you ride at night, you need to be viewed by cars, and this decals give you extra visibility.
And, how to install it? It's really easy, only few steps, and you will increase your safety riding...:
- Use a clean cloth with soap and watter, or rubbing alcohol (we have used this method), to remove dirt and oil.
- Cut out pattern or leave sheet whole
- Separate application tape (clear sheet) from backing tape (white paper)
- Be sure decal is fastened to backing tape (really important, if not you can't fix it...)
- Once applied, press edge of plastic card on tape, swipe back and forth to seal
- Peel application tape back and flush to surface area
About MetroflectMetroflect.com Function forward reflective dicuts. Made in BKNY, applied everywhere. You may order a flashpack from the site metroflect.com
Interested in send us your products to review?
If you are interested in sending us products to review, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org