Today we bring you a new product review, in this case about lights!
We have received a set of lights from Knog, the Blinder MOB, a front and rear light USB rechargeable and waterproof, something basic these spring days...
The lights come in nice packaging, as always with Knog products, where we find the next elements:
- Front light in white / transparent
- Rear light in red
- One bag with 1 removable FRONT light strap for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm
- One bag with 2x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- Quikstar guide
- 80 front light peak lumens, tested at night is enough for urban rides)
- 44 rear light peak lumens
- USB recharge no cable required. See the photo in our MacBook, works perfect!
- LiPo Technology
- Reflective faceplate. Nice solution to increase your visibility
- 100% waterproof
- Run time 5hr (Low steady), 2,5hr (High steady)
- 60hr run time (Eco-flash mode)
- 35g weight, really really light and little to carry on.
- 5 modes
- Beam focused 35º
- Front light visibility: 1200+M
- Rear light visibility: 1000+M
- Price: 84,90€ (Click here to buy)
Testing in our State Bicycle Black Label fixie, we have installed it in the back side of our frame and handlebar, is really easy to attach and remove, really important if you park your bike on streets and you need to carry on the lights.
How it works? Here you have a pair of short videos about them:
LAUNCHED IN MARCH 2003 BY HUGO DAVIDSON AND MALCOLM MCKECHNIE, KNOG IS A UNIQUE GLOBAL LIGHTING & CYCLING ACCESSORIES BRAND, BASED IN AUSTRALIA CURRENTLY SELLING KNOG PRODUCTS TO 46 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.
They're a team of creative designers and engineers who refuse to conform to anyone or anything. What binds them together is the same passion and ferociousness to smash the mould, challenge the status quo, and revolutionise the way we think about lights and locks.
Being out there everyday smashing the main roads and rolling softly through the back country and being attuned to global sub-cultures is where they find their inspiration. It's what drives them to consistently deliver fresh and innovative products that enable riders, walkers and urban adventurers around the world to discover their own sense of freedom, have fun, and live in the moment.
Interested in send us your products to review?
If you are interested in sending us products to review, please contact us by email to email@example.com